Message performance will give you an overview of how a single batch message performed.
For more detailed analytics read the articles on analytics.
Clicking on a message in the sent message list will display the performance page.
The message performance page will show:
- Summary Performance for:
- Sent - total messages sent.
- Delivered - (sent minus bounced) divided by sent.
- Bounced - bounced divided by sent.
- Opened - unique opens divided by delivered.
- Clicked - unique clicks divided by unique opens.
- Opt Outs - total opt outs divided by delivered.
- Complaints - total complaints
- Inbox Placement Test (only available if enabled for the account)
Learn more about inbox placement tests
- Link Performance across desktop, tablet and mobile devices for:
- Average clicks
- Total clicks
- Unique clicks
- Time of day analysis for:
- Opens/clicks for past 30 or 90 days on desktop, tablet or mobile devices.
In the next article we'll learn about inbox placement tests.