Cordial does not provide a text version for email messages. Text bodies are no longer necessary as most recipients now have the ability to view HTML messages on their Smartphones. This had been a best practice historically when the user experience on mobile and some now obsolete email clients could not render HTML appropriately. It is still a best practice to mix text and images within your HTML to minimize filtering by some spam filtering algorithms.
In This Section
- How do I load a list into Cordial?
- How do I load a list of unsubscribed contacts?
- Do hard bounces get marked as "unsubscribed"?
- How do I set up a drip campaign for a welcome or re-engagement series?
- Can I manually or programmatically re-subscribe a contact or email address?
- Can I add a "View in Browser" link to my email?
- Should I add a text version to my HTML Message?
- When is a contact's email flagged as invalid?
- How do I disable link tracking on one of my links?