Cordial does not currently provide a view in browser link. Many of the messages sent from Cordial are highly dynamic and include robust Smarty logic to adapt and extend message content at time of send. For that reason, we do not enable a browser based solution. Note that this practice originated prior to the ubiquitous use of Smartphone technology and modern email clients capable of displaying HTML.
In This Section
- How Do I View the Original Message HTML in an Email Inbox?
- Why was a contact given an unsubscribed status?
- Why are my tracked links showing as a curly brace in the link performance page?
- Why am I unable to save an audience rule?
- When is a contact's email flagged as invalid?
- Do hard bounces get marked as "unsubscribed"?
- How do I load a list into Cordial?
- Can I add attachments to an message send?
- How do I load a list of unsubscribed contacts?
- Can I manually or programmatically re-subscribe a contact or email address?