Cordial does not currently provide a view in browser link. Many of the messages sent from Cordial are highly dynamic and include robust Smarty logic to adapt and extend message content at time of send. For that reason, we do not enable a browser based solution. Note that this practice originated prior to the ubiquitous use of Smartphone technology and modern email clients capable of displaying HTML.
In This Section
- How do I load a list into Cordial?
- How do I load a list of unsubscribed contacts?
- Do hard bounces get marked as "unsubscribed"?
- How do I set up a drip campaign for a welcome or re-engagement series?
- Can I manually or programmatically re-subscribe a contact or email address?
- Can I add a "View in Browser" link to my email?
- Should I add a text version to my HTML Message?
- When is a contact's email flagged as invalid?
- How do I disable link tracking on one of my links?